1. What is F2Fe?
2. How does F2Fe work?
3. Why do I need this?
4. How much does using F2Fe cost?
5. Are the experts qualified?
6. Is my webcam experience secure?
7. What if I am not happy with my experience?
8. Can I archive my session to review later?
9. May I hire the expert outside of the site?
10. What are the benefits of membership?
11. How do I submit suggestions and make expert referrals?
12. How can I share my experience with the F2Fe community?
13. Can I view my expert but remain unseen?
1. F2Fe is an information, advice, counseling, and help site where our users can find expert advice through our live webcam from the convenience of their home, office, or mobile device.
2. It's simple. Once you register, then you will have access to all our experts. Choose a category in which you need help nd read the biographies of the experts in that category. Then, check the expert's calendar and schedule an appointment. A link will be sent to you once the expert confirms your time. At your appointment time, just click on the link provided and your expert will appear. If you need someone in a hurry see if an expert's "Online Now" light is on.
3.The search for help on the internet is a faceless task. While some sites do provide answers for the most simplistic questions, when you need to feel confident in the source of your information there is no better way than to be able to see, hear, and speak with a live expert.
4. Each expert determines his or her own fee. This is expressed on the individual Expert Page as a "per minute"or "flat rate" per session. This way, you will always be able to know what a session will cost before it begins.
5. All experts are required to provide proof of their expertise before we list them on the F2Fe site.
6. Yes, all our systems—from webcam to credit card information to our servers—are secure.
7. While we hope you are satified with your expert session, sometimes the best efforts fall short. So, we have provided a feedback form for you to rate your expert. And in the "Need Help?" section you can submit your concern which we will review and respond to.
8. Yes you can. We know that sometimes it is difficult keep track of information as it is coming in. So, we have set up an option for you to have your session archived at a resonable charge for up to thirty days for you to review at your leisure. Prompts will be provided.
9. Yes. We hope that you find an expert with whom you can establish a long-term relationship. We do provide you an opportunity to confirm that you have agreed to hire the expert off-site and will be working privately.
10. The membership program is in the works. It will provide advertiser discounts, special invitations, and an opportunity to list special events and private events. Stay tuned.
11. F2Fe welcomes your suggestions on how we can improve your experience. Also, any ideas for improvement are appreicated.
12. F2Fe is planning to have a social community forum where you can meet with each other and with experts to have discussions about subjects you consider important.
13. Yes. It is up to you. You may view the expert and remain unseen by him or her.